Building Blocks for Grown Up Girls
Women build wardrobes of clothing and jewelry
Remember playing with blocks or stacking toys when you were a kid? Maybe you built wonderful things to capture the imagination, like houses or castles. Now we grown-up girls play a little differently — we build wardrobes of clothing and jewelry.
Here are some beautiful pieces that have enough personality to wear on their own, but when stacked with others, can build a multi-piece wardrobe that changes each time you add or subtract a piece. Once you have your basics down, you can build a great look for every occasion simply by mixing and matching your stackable jewels. All items featured are available at The Gem Collection or GemCollection.com … so come on and let’s play!
1. Sapphire and Diamond Band by Beverly K 14-karat white gold with 1.00-carat sapphires and 0.34-carat diamonds $2,490
2. Round Tanzanite and Diamond Earrings 14-karat white gold with 1.97-carat tanzanites and 0.29-carat diamonds $775
3. 18kw “Round Orbits” Dangle Earrings with 4.30-carat of diamonds $9,850
4. Diamond Accent Band by Beverly K 14-karat white gold $590
5. Thinner Sapphire and Diamond Band by Beverly K 14-karat white gold with 0.71-carat sapphires and 0.19-carat diamonds $1,490
6. Anna Beck Gold mini bar necklace Vermeil/sterling silver dotted textured center and wired-trim reversible mini bar necklace 16–18” by Anna Beck $125
7. Anna Beck Gold Vermeil Chain Gold vermeil/ sterling silver long turquoise multi-disc station necklace $495
8. Anna Beck Short Gold Vermeil teardrop Necklace Gold vermeil/sterling silver dotted textured center and wired-trim reversible teardrop necklace by Anna Beck $295
9. Anna Beck Necklace Gold Vermeil/Sterling Silver Dotted textured center and wired-trim reversible adjustable necklace by Anna Beck; adjustable length 16–18” $185
The Gem Collection
3501 Thomasville Road | (850) 893-4171 | GemCollection.com