What’s In Store?
A roundup of offerings at local businesses
Top any outfit off with a Freya hat from Hearth & Soul. These stunning hats are certified to exceed UPF 50 and are painstakingly woven by hand by artists who take pride in coming up with new ways of manipulating the straw and creating patterns with color.
Hearth & Soul
- Tallahassee is blooming with spring soirees. Get ready for the next garden party or backyard barbecue by stopping by Hearth & Soul. A Vinglacé portable wine chiller will make you everyone’s favorite pourer. The bottle insulator, made of stainless steel, double walled and vacuum insulated, keeps your wine, champagne or sparkling water chilled for hours. Sip and swill in style from Sempli glasses produced from the purest lead-free crystal, making it a 100% safe and sustainable experience. Sempli glasses include both swirling (assists with the oxygenation of wine) and flat-bottomed designs.
- In Florida, cute and comfortable flip-flops are worn year-round. The Ilse Jacobsen collection offers quality sandals in a variety of colors to coordinate with your sundress.
Fuel A Salon
- Spring leads to lighter clothing and lighter hair color. If you’re highlighting your hair this spring, make sure you’re feeding your hair only the best stuff, Redken’s Bleach Recovery Regimen. This shampoo, cream and treatment increases hair’s resilience after a lightening service and restores health.
- Here’s to your hair health! The Awaken Line by Surface invigorates the scalp and puts it in top condition to support new growth. This line also addresses hair loss by promoting scalp health.
- Moroccan oil has long been known for its effectiveness in hair and skin care. Now you can add self-care to that list with the Moroccanoil Signature Candle, Shower Gel Fragrance Originale and Brumes du Moroc Hair & Body Fragrance Mist. All feature a signature spicy amber and sweet floral scent that transports you to the Mediterranean.
The Hare & The Hart
- Shop local and support local artisans with a purchase of The Hare & The Hart’s signature scent — the Rosemary Sage candle. The candle is hand-poured in Thomasville by Jen Cannada of Blake Candle Company and is made up of 100% soy wax from domestic soybeans and infused with essential oils.
- Every cook wants to show off their pride of place, whether it’s their current city or their place of origin. Handmade locally, The Hare & The Hart’s toile fabric apron makes a great gift for a loved one, or treat yourself. New hues in both Toile of Tallahassee and Toile of Thomasville will add pop this spring.