Visit Tallahassee Encourages Local Exploration with Great Prizes
Tallahassee is always changing
Get out and experience adventures new and old this summer. Visit Tallahassee’s Seasoned Local Bucket List Adventure program is a modern-day photo scavenger hunt that invites residents to discover all that Tallahassee has to offer. From attending concerts and visiting museums to enjoying a cup of coffee or a local craft beer, there are a wide range of things to see and do this summer. Participation is easy: create a profile at SeasonedLocal.com, take pictures of items from our bucket list and upload your images. Featured summertime items include:
- Bone up on your knowledge of prehistoric animals by visiting Herman the mastodon at the Museum of Florida History.
- Take a selfie in front of a Tallahassee street-art mural.
- Tour one of the best-preserved antebellum residences in Florida at the Grove Museum.
- Have breakfast, lunch or dinner at a favorite Tallahassee restaurant.
- Visit the new Kinsey Collection exhibit “Flourishing Roots of Our Past” at the Meek-Eaton Black Archives and Research Center.
- Got the blues? Listen to some live music at the Bradfordville Blues Club.
- Enjoy your favorite beverage at a local Tallahassee coffee shop.
Prizes are broken out into three tiers — the more tasks you complete by snapping pics at local sites, the more prizes you win. The task lists change by season, but the program lasts all year long to give residents the chance to aim for the prize they covet — everything from a Tallahassee-branded bumper sticker* to LED flashlights* and Trailahassee water bottles*. The real prize, however, is the opportunity to explore parts of Tallahassee that even longtime residents might not have seen.
Register for the Seasoned Local Bucket List Adventure today and start posting pics for great prizes. Don’t forget to post your amazing pics on social media with the hashtag #iHeartTally.
*Prizes are subject to change.