Top Single Profile: Tripp Farrell III
Tripp Farrell III, 32
Director of Marketing, Wisdom Ticket Foundation
Charity: Wisdom Ticket Foundation
I’m truly awake
Separated from stillness
A wealth of knowledge
1. Beer, wine or champagne? Cold draft beer
2. iPod question: Do you shuffle and take songs as they come, or stick with a playlist? Depends on the audiance, usually playlist.
3. What are the top five items on your bucket list? Chat is up with Pharrell Williams, attend a Kings of Leon concert, become a featured guest on The Late Night Show, purchase an old school muscle car, & play Pebble Beach golf course with my father.
4.What three words best describe you? Audacious, gregarious, sage
5. What’s something interesting about you that a lot of people don’t know? I'm realated to James Dean
6. What do you keep in the trunk of your car? My guitar, pick, and capo
7. What is a fear you’d like to overcome? Slipping into the abyss of uneducated & unsuccessful
8. What is your guilty pleasure? Sweet tea
9. What was your best Halloween costume? Revenge of the nerds
10. What saying do you overuse? Au contraire, mon frère!
11. On what occasion (if ever) do you lie? To avoid conflict
12. What is your current state of mind? Wealth is of the heart & mind. Not the pocket.
13. What do you value most in your friends? Their humor, individulality, & determination.
14. What talent would you like to have? Talent to become a powerful public speaker
15. What is your most treasured possession? My family
16. What is your greatest extravagance? Futhering my education
17. DJ or band at a wedding? Jazz band
18. What is your favorite smartphone app? TED Talks
19. What is the first thing that you notice about someone? Their smile & style
20. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be? The tortoise, becasue they always win the race.