New Year. New Gear.
If getting fit is at the top of your 2014 Resolution List, why not also resolve to look good while you do it? Think of these on-trend products as an investment in your future — a future where you just so happen to be a lightning-fast powerhouse of pure brawn.
1. Adidas by Stella McCartney Carry-On Bag in True Blue Midnight, adidas.com, $140
2. Nike Zoom Wildhorse Men and Women’s Running Shoe, Capital City Runners, $110 each
3. Dragon Ice Relief & Recovery Balm, Kanvas, $22
4. L’Occitane Roll-on Deodorant, Sephora, $18
5. Scuba Hoodie Stretch in inkwell, lululemon.com, $108
6. FLEX™ Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband in slate, Dicks Sporting Goods, $99.95
7. Gaiam Tree Of Life Print Yoga Mat, amazon.com, $21.98