Tallahassee Magazine’s 14th annual "Pets and Their People" event benefiting the Leon County Humane Society will be on March 17, 2018, at Proctor Subaru Tallahassee, 1707 Capital Circle, N.E. with puppy yoga kicking off at 9 a.m. and the event running from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
The event is FREE for everyone in the family, as well as every kind of pet, and features plenty of activities, including:
- Morning Strength Puppy Yoga begins at 9 a.m. (suggested donation of $10, registration before event begins)
- "Fur family photos" by Tallahassee Magazine — many photos to appear in the magazine’s recap of the event
- Brunch by Street Chefs
- Bloody Mary and mimosa bar by GVO
- Live entertainment
- More than a dozen local businesses on display with their pet-friendly products and services
- Adoptable, adorable pets on hand courtesy of Leon County Humane Society
The event is free, however, you may purchase your brunch and/or cocktail tickets early:
Have questions about Pets & Their People or interested in sponsorship or vendor opportunities? Contact Mandy Chapman for more information.
To see all of the fun we had last year, visit our Pets & their People recap page.