Up & Coming Tallahassee Business
▪ Windsor Trace, the first of Florida’s “Southern Living Inspired Communities,” is nearing completion. Developed by The Naumann Group Real Estate Inc. and constructed by Pitman’s Custom Construction, this up-and-coming neighborhood will have 12 home sites, two of which appeared in Tallahassee’s May 2014 Parade of Homes. Prices start at $389,000.
▪ Naumann Group is also developing the Brownstones at Midtown — an upscale townhome row located on 6th Avenue behind the Orleans at Midtown plaza. The four-unit complex is being built by Robert Bass Custom Construction and has an estimated completion date of Aug. 31. The Brownstones will range from $299,900 to $314,900.
Brownstones at Midtown
▪ Urban Street Development — the Fort Lauderdale-based group overseeing the design, build and management of FSU CollegeTown — has announced that 42 urban-style loft condominiums will be available for purchase at Railyard Lofts at CollegeTown. Priced from the mid $200s, these units are being marketed to alumni and Seminole enthusiasts. Amenities include communal firepits and grilling stations, a fitness facility, individual decks and stainless steel appliances.
▪ NAI TALCOR’s property Magnolia Grove, located on the corner of Magnolia and Apalachee, has begun construction. The newly erected Buffalo Wild Wings will soon be joined by a McDonald’s, a four-story Home 2 Suites by Hilton hotel and 35,800 square feet of retail space.
▪ NAI TALCOR is also bringing Hibbet Sports to Tallahassee. Scheduled to open this summer, the new Hibbet Sports location at 1411 W. Tennessee St. will sell everything from apparel to gear. The 4,594-square-foot building, which borders Florida State’s campus, previously housed Bill’s Bookstore. Hibbet Sports has signed a year lease.
Compiled by Chay D. Baxley