Meet Tallahassee’s 2012 Top Singles
(page 8 of 20)
On Lauralee: A sweeping one-shoulder ruched dress is color blocked with ivory and a pop of bold color with a hint of neon mirroring the asymmetrical neckline. Her sterling bracelet is by Maria Christina ($490).
Lauralee Moore, Age 24
Fourth Grade ESE Inclusion Teacher, Wakulla County School System
The Pregnancy Help and Information Center
Exploring the world,
Living life to the fullest,
Teaching the future
1. Beer, wine or champagne? Beer or wine, depending on my mood.
2. iPod question: Do you shuffle and take songs as they come, or stick with a playlist? Shuffle
3. What are the top five items on your bucket list? Travel to the three remaining continents that I want to visit, be nominated as teacher of the year, get married to a man that I can flirt with for the rest of my life, have children or adopt, and finally, retire in a beach house that I own.
4.What three words best describe you? Witty, Adventurous, Loyal
5. What’s something interesting about you that a lot of people don’t know? I won the award for best feet in high school out of the 11th and 12th grades.
6. What do you keep in the trunk of your car? A beach chair
7. What is a fear you’d like to overcome? The fear of all reptiles and amphibians. Yes, all!
8. What is your guilty pleasure? Bubble baths and icecream
9. What was your best Halloween costume? A kitty cat costume, with purple felt, glitter and black tights that my mom made for me when I was little. My nickname to her is still Cat!
10. What saying do you overuse? Another one bites the dust!
11. On what occasion (if ever) do you lie? It’s a rare occasion that I lie. I’m a brutally honest person.
12. What is your current state of mind? Excited for the future
13. What do you value most in your friends? A weird sense of humor. I can’t have a friend, or boyfriend, that doesn’t understand my type of funny.
14. What talent would you like to have? I’ve always admired people that can play an instrument.
15. What is your most treasured possession? My King Charles Cavalier puppy, Gertie!
16. What is your greatest extravagance? Travel
17. DJ or band at a wedding? DJ, with karaoke! Loveshack is my go to karaoke song.
18. What is your favorite smartphone app? Google Places. I love being able to find restaurants and stores when I’m visiting a different place.
19. What is the first thing that you notice about someone? Teeth
20. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you be? Little Lulu
For event information and ticket sales, visit the Tallahassee Top Singles website.