Jump Into These New Tallahassee Developments
Courtesy Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Sky Zone Trampoline Park
▪ All are invited to leave their feet at the recently open Sky Zone, which features an indoor trampoline court friendly to all ages. Sky Zone Trampoline Park has locations nationwide; its Tallahassee location is at 1925 N. Monroe St., Suite 109. This hopping spot is ideal for birthday parties, date nights, company outings and more. Guests will literally be bouncing off the walls.
▪ Tallahassee is taking a cue from the Big Apple by embracing the Urban Food Market concept proposed for the Centre of Tallahassee. This unique restaurant concept is inspired by “The Eataly” in New York City. Plans calls for the open-concept style food market to offer pasta, pizza, gelato and a wine bar with all products imported from Italy.
▪ A second Southern Compass Outfitters store will be opening in the former Beds-Beds-Beds location on West Tennessee Street. The building was originally constructed in 1949 and will be undergoing renovations before re-opening. Southern Compass Outfitters specializes in clothing and accessories for men and women by popular brands including Vineyard Vines, Southern Tide, Southern Proper, Lauren James, UGG and more.
▪ Tallahassee Memorial Hospital is in the process of finalizing plans for the $250 million M.T. Mustian Medical Center. Construction is projected to begin in April or May. The five-story surgical center will be located on the southeastern side of the TMH campus. The center will rival the top surgery centers in the country and will specialize in minimally invasive surgeries.
▪ Capital City Hyundai is in the process of building a new dealership on Capital Circle West. The 34,200-square-foot facilities and lot will occupy 4.6 acres adjacent to Zaxby’s and Applebee’s and across from Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep. The complex will include a main building with a showroom, an associated parts warehouse and a service shop. Upon its completion, Capital City Hyundai will be moving from its current location on West Tennessee Street.
Compiled By Rebecca Padgett