Best of Tallahassee
There are countless businesses in and around Tallahassee that can be labeled as unique, respectable, or solid.
However, the simple fact is that not all are the “best.”
The crème de le crème of this town are the businesses that take customer service to new heights, and never stop focusing on product/service quality, innovation, progression, growth and an innate focus on community.
And the people who know those businesses are you — the readers of Tallahassee Magazine. Please fill out your ballot and cast a vote for the best restaurants, service providers, stores and more. Your choices will be tallied and the top-vote getters will be profiled in the November/December issue of Tallahassee Magazine.
From the tastiest restaurants to the trendiest retailers to the service-oriented businesses that put customers first and continue to maintain affordability and knowledge ofindustry trends, the “Best Of Tallahassee” is more than a simple competition to see who’s tops on the local scene. It’s a glimpse into the heart of the city and the culture that makes it the crowning jewel of the Big Bend region.
Pick up a copy of the May/June issue of Tallahassee Magazine at one of the following locations today and make sure your vote is counted!
- Rowland Publishing, 1932 Miccosukee Road
- Barnes & Noble
To preserve the integrity of the voting process, the following contest rules must be observed in order to cast a ballot and ensure it is included in the voting tabulation process:
- Only ballots printed on original Tallahassee Magazine pages will be accepted; no copies or facsimiles of the ballot will be counted as a vote.
- Ballots must have votes marked in at least 10 different categories in order to be counted.
- All votes must be cast for businesses in and around Tallahassee. Votes for any business outside of a 30-mile radius from the city limits will not be counted.
- Only one ballot per envelope is permitted.
- All ballots must be mailed directly to the Sunset Rotary, a third party organization responsible for processing the ballots. The Rotary address is: PO Box 38024, Tallahassee, FL 32315.
- Ballots must be postmarked by May 31, 2013.
- Obvious attempts at ballot stuffing will be disqualified.
- Any winning business must be in good standing with Rowland Publishing, Inc. in order to be promoted as a “Best Of” winner.
Check out winners from previous years by selecting a year in the right-hand column of this page.